同上、尤其是阿甘妈妈说的那些台词、还有那些富有人生哲理和鼓励的台词、越多越好、要有中英对照、不要只是英文或只是中文
1、 It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
2、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
3、Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
4、I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. 辩颤我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. 没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
6、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away. 只要你需要,我就在这里。
7、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8、Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
9、Life was a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
扩展资料:
《阿甘正传》是由罗伯特·泽米吉斯执导的电影,由汤姆·汉克斯、罗宾·怀特等人主演,于1994年7月6日在美国上映。
电影改编自美国作家温斯顿·格卢姆于1986年含型出版的同名小说,描绘了先天智障的小镇男孩福瑞斯特·甘自强不息,最终“傻人有傻福”地得到上天眷顾,在多个领域创造奇迹的励携老败志故事 。电影上映后,于1995年获得奥斯卡最佳影片奖、最佳男主角奖、最佳导演奖等6项大奖 。
参考资料:百度百科 《阿甘正传》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.
(他的背拦源跟政客一样弯曲)
4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.
(有时候人都会做没道理的事)
5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
6. It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好当)
7. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
8. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
9. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任简汪态何的不同)
10. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
(我在军中如鱼得水)
11. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
12. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
13. Dan: what’s wrong with your lips?
(你嘴唇怎么了?)
Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!
(长官,我天生厚嘴唇)
Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
(那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)
14. There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.
(大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)
15. Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways
(牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的陵派暴雨)
16. Split everything right down the middle.
(一切都平分)
17. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
18. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
(我们都有各自的命运。没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
19. America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.
(孩子,美国对你感激不尽)
20. That’s so right on, man! You said it all.
(说的太对了,你一语中的!)
21. Jenny: why are you so good to me?
Gump: you’re my girl!
Jenny: I’ll always be your girl.
22. That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.
(那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)
23. A promise is a promise. (一诺千金)
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句是甘妈妈收的最经典的一余仔族句台词哦
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理戚衡解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发竖弊生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
nd your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism